INFORMATION & CAMPING RULES
Violation of any rule may result in revocation of all campground permits and expulsion from the grounds for the remainder of the event without refund.
1. Tents, pull-behinds and motor homes are permitted. All campers must stay within the boundaries of their site. Not all lots are the same width. The length also varies throughout the Campgrounds. This is the only space to which you are entitled.
2. Hookups are provided on a limited first-come, first-served basis at 120v 20amp electric with water. No sewer or dump station is available on-site.
3. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF MONEY PAID FOR CAMPSITES OR ADMISSION.
4. No excessive noise, which may disturb other campers, will be permitted.
5. Disorderly conduct and profanity are not permitted.
6. No generators may be operated between Midnight and 7:00 a.m.
7. No drainage water or sewage may be disposed on the surface of the ground. If caught, you will be asked to leave the Campground and may not be permitted to return. THIS INCLUDES “GRAY WATER.”
8. No bicycles, mopeds or golf carts are allowed by campers in the Campgrounds or on the park property.
9. Campfires fires may be permitted based on conditions and must be pre-approved by a member of Rosholt Fair Association. Charcoal grills are permitted. All ash must be disposed of in the marked containers only.
10. The registered camping vehicle assigned to your camping spot is the ONLY vehicle registered to be on your spot for the duration of the event.
11. CAMPING PERMITS are required for all campsites. This permit must be placed on the inside of your vehicle in plain view. It will have your lot number written on it.
12. A space can only be purchased when you actually enter the campgrounds with your camper. You may not pay for a site and set up a tent to hold the space for a camper which will arrive later.
13. Campsites are provided on a first come first served basis. No tents, vehicles, or other means may be used to save sites for later arrivals.
14. Pets must be confined or on a leash 6 feet or less in length. Unattended pets are subject to immediate removal and impoundment. With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed in bathrooms or shower buildings and pet waste must be picked up and properly disposed. Do not attach pet leashes, ropes, chains, clothes lines, etc. to trees or shrubs.
15. A NO CARRY-IN policy is enforced throughout the park. Food and beverages purchased off-site must remain in your camping area.
Registration is available on-site only.
Fee: $5.00/night $30/night for 120v 20amp electric and water
Thank you for making our camping safe and fun for all.